Timatollah

Saturday, July 26, 2003
 
Non Endorseum

Just to be clear, I didn't really endorse anyone for anything. Anyone can read the post below and figure that out. But Jeff's a great guy, and I'm sleazy enough to accept almost any form of linkage.

Glenn Reynolds definitely meets some of my own criteria for a presidential candidate, but I'm not sure if he's as big of a fan of progressive income taxes as I am. But the man is regularly cool about not being pinned down by others' expectations, so who am I to presume that he's not.

I'm not as well read as Jeff about his other proposed candidates. In fact, one of the things I really like and respect about Jeff is that he reads so many damned blogs. I've got a pretty limited set of inputs, but I'm trying to branch out. I'm trying, I'm trying.

Meanwhile, enjoy the blogotopian dream!

Addendum: Jeff's removed me as an endorser. There goes the traffic volume. :-)