Timatollah

Tuesday, June 04, 2002
 
Blogging in Persian.

Found this blog as one of the most recently updated. While I certainly can't understand what it's saying, I did find a link in it to the Iranian Students News Agency site (complete with a picture of boogyman Khohemini (who, guess what?, figures into my getting dubbed Timatollah at some point)), mirrored from a site somewhere in Iran.

Of coures I don't have the slightest idea what the blogger is commenting on, whether it's agreeing with what's at the Iranian Students News Agency site or not. I'd hope it's refuting every bit of propaganda coming out of Iran.

Honestly, it's discomforting to me. Surely the idea that blogging technology could be used to facilitate attacks on US nationals on US territory (or elsewhere) has crossed someone's mind who can do more about it than I can before.